Take the initiative and show them yourself
If just no positions available that matches your profile or your preferences, please send us an unsolicited application
Rules for your unsolicited application
For unsolicited candidate is: the revealing your application, the greater is the chance to be able to offer you a suitable job. Here's what we want to know from you:
- What are you interested in KFF and the resulting target job?
- What are your expectations for the long term, to the professional future?
- What skills do you qualify for the position sought?
This must be pure in your application
- personal letter that your interest for the Department reflects
- a resume with your educational and professional stations and additional qualifications
- copies of all relevant documents (school, training, university, FH, employment, internships, additional qualifications)
- a provisional transcript (applies only study for students who still )
- work samples (Only for media designer / GTA / graphic designer)
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION